Austin was in need of a hair cut...and since I had been putting it off- he does not hold still- no wait- when does he ever hold still?- Anyways, my mom came to the rescue! He did so good...and there was my camera, in my diaper bag, so I got pics of just him in the sink. All the grandkids have had a turn taking a bath in there. Austin loved it- WATER! He loves to drink the water, he even does it when he gets baths in the tub! Cute boy, but now with his haircut he most certainly does not look like a baby...he's getting too big!!! 20 months and very independent!
What I Wore This Week - April 6-10
6 months ago
3 comments:
I can't wait till November so that Jacob can get his sink picture too!!! I still think the best pic is the one with Riley on one side and a huge amount of dishes on the other...too funny ha ha
He looks sooo little in those pictures! So cute!
I love the haircut! he does look older! to cute though. I love all your sink pics. we need to get our kids in there.... well, Dal at least! haha
Post a Comment