Riley has been talking about nothing else but going to Kindergarten since he has turned 5- IN DECEMBER!!!
Today was the first day of school. He went and picked out his Spider-Man backpack with my mom last week. He is READY TO GO!

My mom stopped by on her way to work to see him before school. He has been going with her to the daycare for 2 1/2 years now. She would come get him and take him with her 3 days a week.

Walking with his dad on the way to school. Not only was he excited for school, but he was excited because we live close enough where we will be WALKING to school. He was way excited his dad was coming with on the first day too!

He found his friend, Trae from the daycare. He was nervous going in until he saw that he knew someone already.

In line and going in to class. It was harder than I thought it would be for me! It was the LONGEST 2 1/2 hours!!! He is just so happy to FINALLY be going to school.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh. He is so grown up! And look how much taller he is than the other boy! I wish I could have been there.
Umm why did I get teary eyed reading this?! So cute! Im glad he has a friend in his class, I bet that made it lots easier for him (and you)!!
I knew it would be a little rough for you! You kept saying you were fine but really how can you be, your baby is growing up and that makes any mother a little sad. He looks super tall compared to all the other kids. Poor Tyson will probably be the shortest when he goes!
oh that was so freakin cute! he looked so happy! yay 4 school!
Post a Comment