What to do with ALL this candy?! One of the girls in my primary class was telling me about the "great pumpkin" that came and traded her candy for presents- so I had to try to see if Riley would want to trade his candy too. Lucky there is the great pumpkin on the Charlie Brown show- I think that won him over! So before the boys went to bed, Riley took both their candy and put it in one of their buckets- this is after he got to pick 10 pieces to keep and I took a couple for Austin too! Still A TON OF CANDY!!!
When we got up, Riley RAN downstairs to see what was left for them.
Austin checking out what they got. He didn't care too much until he saw the coloring books and crayons- that child would color all day if I let him...... crayons, markers, pens, chalk.....
Riley was so excited to get a new movie. He got the Ninja Turtle cartoons. How did the great pumpkin know???

Austin had to color right then- so we opened the crayons and colored before breakfast.
The boys loved this and I was excited to start a new tradition with them. There is just so much fun stuff to do with the holidays! And don't worry, we so did not throw away the candy.... Brad is very happy with the chocolate and I get the gummies!
2 comments:
That is similar to what we do in our family. We have the candy ghost and get to keep 10 pieces too. It's a lot of fun!
That is such a great idea! I am going to try that next year.
Post a Comment