Monday, February 22, 2010

austin turns 3

I can not believe I have a 3 year old! Where does the time go?! We had pizza and hostess cupcakes for his birthday today- my sister brought her kids over to help celebrate.


He sang with us- it was so funny! He ever did the part- Happy Birthday dear Austin.... I was worried he wouldn't like the candles after last years experience... it just goes to show how much they grow up within that year!

All the kids eating their cupcakes.

Austin going to town! I don't usually buy lots of sweets- so when I do- they gobble them up fast!

My sweet boy with his "sunshine" He has just recently started calling me mom again- I have been sunshine since last summer.
Some fun things about Austin:
  • He loves Toy Story. Mostly Woody. I can't wait to take him to see it this summer- I know he will LOVE IT!!!
  • He loves to help me in the kitchen. Anytime I am making anything he has to pull up a chair and help me pour in the stuff. Or count how many scoops we use.
  • He is my monster child! Oh, the fits he can pull!!! But he is so sweet- he always uses his manners- please and thank you- and always shares with his friends.
  • He loves to sing.
  • And how can I forget Charlie Brown?! The boy knows most all the words and has to say them while the show is going on- so my child!
  • He does not like to give kisses- unless he is gonna score some soda- the boy knows how to work it! He is a cuddly boy- always giving "loves".
  • Hie favorite lunch- because neither of my kids eat dinner foods- is crackers and cheese. Ritz crackers, graham crackers, soda crackers, any kind of carb and he is good! He has started eating sandwiches too! It was an exciting day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Austin!! The kids are so cute and how much fun!!

Sheri said...

Happy Birthday cute Austin! He's getting so big, and even cuter every day.

Hugs for Hailey said...

Happy Birthday Austin! Looks like a fun birthday!

McKinna said...

ahhhh so cute! I LOVED the 'sunshine'! How freakin' adorable was that?!
Thanks for letting us go to yogurt with you that night!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 AUSTIN!!!

Mindy said...

Oh hes so big! Happy Birthday Austin! Looks like he enjoyed his day!

Kellie DeMille said...

Happy Birthday Austin! I CANNOT believe he is 3!!! What a fun boy!