We had a happy Easter morning. Riley was up at 6:45 waiting to come downstairs- he had to wait until his brother got up- what time were they up on Christmas??? I had to go wake them up at 8 but for Easter?! 6:45 was too early for me- especially since it was our last day of Spring Break to sleep in.....
Finally we went downstairs to check out their goods. We came down and Austin saw all the eggs- LOVED it! Then we went to hunt for our baskets- they were hidden!
Digging through his goods- he was SO EXCITED to get Goober peanut butter and grape jelly. He asks all the time when we are at the store- but seriously, we have SO MUCH in food storage I won't buy it. He's lucky he got some in his basket!
Found another one. I say every holiday how much more fun it was from the previous- I just love how much he gets excited and seems to understand everything the older he gets.
2 comments:
What a fun Easter! I love the peanut butter and jelly in the basket, they both looked super excited to get it :)
Austin sounds a lot like Colby...remember we used to almost beat him and drag him out of bed for every holiday..."Colby, Santa came" "I'm sleeping"...hahaha
Post a Comment