We went to Hobby Lobby and picked up a rice crispy house kit- the boys were so excited they would be able to eat their house! It had everything to make the house- and the greatest tip of all!!!! Spray your hands with cooking spray when pressing down on the rice crispies- we make rice crispy treats all the time and I especially hate the stickiness when using marshmallows- which is why we usually use the jar- but with spraying your hands- genius- I might be using regular marshmallows from now on!
Anyways- we got home and mixed our rice crispies and shaped them with the mold provided. Got some little bowls so the candy wouldn't be everywhere and the boys went to town decorating. We even had enough rice crispies to make them each a tree.
I helped Austin with some frosting- he liked putting on the candy- then taking it off to eat.

Riley was on his own- he was so detailed with how he wanted it to turn out.


1 comment:
Misty, so cute!!!
Post a Comment