Tuesday, March 22, 2011

sT. pAtRiCk'S dAy

That leprechaun found his way to our house this year. He left the boys $1.25 in each shoe. Austin loves money. He thinks all money is chocolate coins. He liked counting the coins out then cried and cried for me to open them so he can eat them. Lucky I had some leftover from our treats we made so he was happy.


Riley likes money- he saves it and counts it all the time. He was excited to add his $2.50 to his loot.


Treats we made for their classes. I am obsessed with rice crispies. I like putting them in holiday cupcake liners and decorating them. We made these green and added green frosting and green shamrock sprinkles. Topped them with a chocolate coin- they were so fun to make!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Cute idea! Thats nice you are allowed to bring in home made treats to school. Here, it has to be store bought and in a package!

Kellie DeMille said...

Wow, those look awesome! I'm glad Austin doesn't try to eat the real coins :)

Sheri said...

YUM, those rice crispies look delicious.

And I laughed that Austin wanted to eat the money. So cute.