Monday, January 16, 2012

Riley's baptism

What a wonderful experience it was Saturday for Riley's baptism. He was so excited when he woke up- today was the day he was getting baptized! His Uncle Colby picked Riley and me up so we could get to the church early to get ready. It was nice to have so many family and friends there to support him. Colby baptized him, both his grandpas were there to be witnesses, and Mimi (my mom) gave a talk to him on the Holy Ghost.



We headed back to our house for some chocolate cake- this is the first time I have ever bought a chocolate cake- it looked so good- tasted good too. I still can't believe he is EIGHT- it seems like yesterday we were taking him home from the hospital!



2 comments:

Sheri said...

Yay for Riley! I can't believe he is so old already!

Kellie DeMille said...

What a great baptism! We are so happy for your family!!!