donnette and i headed to utah for a quick trip before school starts in 2 weeks. we stayed with my in-laws, it was so cute, both my sister's kids called wendy "grandma wendy"- we crammed as much in as we could! we went to the zoo, to the cabin, lots of shopping, and the pie. :) the kids are pros at traveling- which means we will do it again! the timing worked out perfect, brad was still in ely and we both got home on the same day- our 10 year anniversary. we had our traditional sub sandwiches. now to tackle all the laundry!
What I Wore This Week - April 6-10
6 months ago

2 comments:
You better call me next time you are up here!! ;)
I love that family picture at the top of your page too! I always read your blog on google reader so I'm just seeing it for the first time :)
Fun!
Post a Comment