the fourth! i LOVE the fourth of july- definitely one of my favorite holidays! riley and i made some marshmallow dipped in chocolate and LOTS and LOTS of sprinkles- this is me, ya know.
daniel had his brothers with so we had lots of kids there- way fun! we threw lots of poppers that brad bought last year- we still have some left- those suckers are LOUD! and they hurt too- i went to open a pack and i guess it was already opened on the other side and they fell out, went off, scared the CRAP out of me, so much fun.
my brave boy! he FINALLY likes fireworks! daniel helped the kid set some off.
my girl! i tell her she's my favorite girl- which she is- and the only girl.
my boys! i came prepared with ear plugs this year.



1 comment:
I have to invest in ear plugs for next year. I always forget how much I like the 4th. Fireworks are so fun!!
Post a Comment