
Austin loved seeing Minnie!!! He was all shy and smiles!!!

This is how we got Riley to go on the rides....I bought a GIANT cookie and would not let him have any unless he went on a ride (he got 2 bites for every ride we went on)....it actually worked!!! After a couple rides, Riley had fun...and ate his cookie!

Brad and the boys at Minnie's house. This was a "ride" Riley liked. All we did was walk through!

Dumbo!!! This is why we went to Disneyland! I showed him pics of Disneyland and all the rides there before we went on our trip and all he wanted to go on was Dumbo!!! And when we got there, he still wanted to go on it!

Riley wanted to see Pluto and to get a pic (his idea) but wanted mom to stand next to Pluto! Austin loved Pluto too!!! We had so much fun at Disneyland!!! I don't know if it was because it was a Tuesday or that it was Election Day (we happened to be there on that day) but there were no lines at all!!!! On any of the rides!!!! So, Brad and I are gonna test this theory and go in 4 years.....or maybe next year too! I don't think I can wait another 4!!! But next time, definitely Riley will be older so maybe he will do better....we will just have to see how Austin will do!!!
10 comments:
Super cute pics!! They look so cute together in their matching shirts as well. Tues. is such a good day to go- We'll go with ya next election as well! (Can't wait for that to happen already!! :( )
Oh man I LOVE Disneyland! We went recently and there were hardly any lines either. That makes it so much more fun! Glad you had a good trip! I can't wait for the first time I take Alex there. (our recent trip was kid free!!)
So jealous! I wanna go kid free!!! Next time we are!!
I love all of the pictures! Now im so excited to go! Sorry about today, im so mad I came home!
haha! Riley cracks me up! I love that the cookie worked! Sounds like a really good time to go....Love the pics!
So . . . just wanted to check - did you want to come to the midnight show of Twilight with us? I'm buying the tickets tonight. Let me know.
Are you going to the ward activity??
Ok, first off I loved that picture of you and Austin (so cute!) Secondly you are so stinking skinny. I was laughing so hard when I read that you had to bribe Riley to go on the rides, I am glad to hear that it worked! I am glad you guys had a fun time!!
Hey Chika! It must have been so long ago! I wasn't aware you had twins!! HOly crap thos boys look identical. So big and so cute! i am so glad you found me too. I am new at this so i knew where you were, but i was unsure how to post a comment. I am getting this. I miss you and hope you guys are happy and not melting in Vegas... lol. just kidding! Adorable family!
How fun!! I am so missing living that close to Disneyland. We have Silver Dollar City, but NO Comparison!! Good idea to bribe Riley...remember Rachel and Sara's first trip...ya know, where Grandma and Daddy decide SPACE MOUNTAIN would be a good first ride for a 3 year old???? Ugh!
I'm glad you all had a good time. Miss you much!
that was the best trip...jumping on the bed, trying to get rach to go to the bathroom after the toilet went on it's own! And isn't that where the girls somehow picked up licking each other? wherever did they learn that?!
Post a Comment