So if you wanna try, here is the recipe:
4 chicken breasts
2 cans cream of chicken soup (I use the 98% fat-free)
2 8 oz blocks of cream cheese, softened (I use the fat-free kind)
1 pkg. Italian seasoning mix (already fat-free!)
I added garlic salt....about a tbsp. (I add it to almost everything!)
1/2 cup water
Blend with hand mixer the softened cream cheese, soup, and Italian seasoning.
Place chicken breast in bottom of crock-pot (spray with Pam spray beforehand).
Pour sauce over the chicken.
Add the water.
Cover and cook low all day or high 3-4 hours.
Stir before serving to break up the chicken into bite size pieces.
Serve over noodles or rice.
7 comments:
Sounds yummy...I'll have to try it.
By the way...could you e-mail me everyone's addresses? I lost my address book last year and I've got to get going on Christmas cards. (By everyone, I meant your family of course...I don't THINK you know EVERYONE'S address...but then, maybe you do! LOL)
Hey, I found you, and I hope you don't mind if I comment! I am so going to try this recipe... I LOVE cream cheese.
See you Thursday for visits. :)
MMM that does sound good!
Its funny that you posted this because just this week I have already done two crock pot meals. They are my favorite! You just dump all the stuff in put the lid on and walk away, its great! This recipe sounds really good I am going to have to try it.
look at you go- you lil' cooker you!! ;) haha!
Yes- we will def still take the high chair. Dal's legs are getting to fat to even fit in the bumbo now, so we need a chair! We just have to find time to come and get it... hopefully this weekend!!! THX!
Sounds ymmuy - I'm so glad you found my blog - I'll be in vegas the week of thanksgiving e-mail me at karleysimmons@hotmail.com
ohhh, I can't wait to try this. Thanks for sharing...I love my cockpot as well!!
Post a Comment