So....when I was a kid I was a barbie freak! For many a Christmas' I got the Holiday Barbie. They were NEVER to be opened; only to be looked at. Since my mom was cleaning out her closets, she wanted to give them to my cousins who could "play with them". That's all we wanted to do! My sister and I got a hold of a couple of them.......and we opened them and comb their hair!!!

I got this barbie in 91. Yep, 17 years ago I wanted to play with her.

I was careful and so excited to open it up!

Combing her hair!!! Ah, the days of barbie! Then after we went to the cousins and they too were excited they could open the dolls we brought. And, yes, they too had Holiday Barbies up in their rooms that were not opened!
6 comments:
CUTE!! I was a Barbie fanatic as well. I could never keep mine in a box though... in fact they were lucky if they made it to the car without being torn open and played with...I even got the Baywatch Barbie that came with the dolphin and then I got the yellow Baywatch Barbie Jeep...lol don't tell Brandon I will never hear the end of it
That is funny! They are still beautiful to after all those years! ;)
That's awesome, talk about a blast from the past.
No way! Now you'll never be able to ebay them for thousands of dollars!!
I had a Barbie that had an ice cream shop and you could really make ice cream! That was the coolest Barbie ever!
So cute! Shelly tried to GIVE them away without you playing with them first?! No way! Glad you got to have fun with them!
PS~if you have that girl that Riley talks about, just imagine how many Barbies you will get to play with!! Just sayin.
Hey Misty! I found your blog through Amanda's and thought I'd add you to my blogging friends. :) Nice to find you on this! I had tons of Barbies when I was little too but didn't have any not to open...except I have an authentic Titanic doll that has never been opened. What fun are they if you can't play with them?! lol Come visit my blog jtillackfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment