Monday, December 1, 2008

Hogle Zoo

Riley and Grandma Wendy
Austin loved when Aunt Julie would rescue him from the stroller and let him run everywhere!
Riley and Grandpa Fred
How big Riley is compared to a gorilla.  He has a little ways to go!
Austin, Riley, Dad and Mom hanging out with the gorilla guy.
We went to the zoo while we were up in Utah for Thanksgiving weekend.  Riley loves going to the zoo...especially when you can watch the monkeys going pee. (Such a boy!) Austin loved all the animals.  He would try to talk to/at them and was so smily all afternoon!  

5 comments:

Hugs for Hailey said...

I love going to the zoo, I can't wait to take Hailey when she's older!

Mindy said...

So fun! I love all the pictures! Oh and it was hell! People EVERYWHERE!! Never again on TG weekend!!

McKinna said...

how fun! he is such a boy.... watching animals pee is sooo funny to kids!! ;)

Shelly Benson said...

How cute that Austin was trying to talk to the animals. Hogle Zoo is a lot of fun.

Amanda said...

we have a picture of Nathan and Robert with one of those statues making a gorilla face!! So cute! I love that zoo!