Monday, April 13, 2009

coloring eggs

It was tons of fun coloring eggs with the kids this year. Tyler, Rachael, and Jacob came down for the Easter holiday and we were busy all weekend! We colored eggs on Saturday night after dinner at our house. I had the kids put on old shirts after remembering last years ruined clothes incident.

Austin LOVED the eggs. I had to help him to put them in the cups because he wanted to drop them- which he mostly did anyways.

Donnette and Kennedy. She wanted to eat the eggs.

Rachael and Jacob. I think he wanted to eat the eggs too.

Daniel and Landon. He had fun!

Riley was coloring up a storm. He wanted different colors and the white crayon so he could write stuff on his eggs. (His hands are still a little colored)

3 comments:

Shelly Benson said...

It's so fun to see all of you with your kids. I'm a bad mom, no colored eggs for us, but I at least got Mack a basket!

Hey, I sent a message to your inbox on facebook - let me know if you didn't get it.

Bonnie R. Paulson said...

How much fun! They are getting WAY too big!

Hugs for Hailey said...

This was my first year for coloring eggs with kids. I was so worried about boiling the eggs, i've never done that before.