Monday, March 30, 2009

helping dad

Brad got out the lawn mower the other day and Austin went out with him and tried to push the mower.   

He went and found his music mower and followed Brad around the yard to help him cut the grass too. 



9 comments:

Shelly Benson said...

Oh my that is too cute. I wish I had a nice yard like you for Mack to play in. There are almost enough weeds in our backyard for it to look like grass. Sad. :)

McKinna said...

oh that is so stinkin' cute. boys are so fun! looks like austin is doing great now!!!

Hugs for Hailey said...

Those are great pictures! So cute!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

That is so cute! He wants to be like daddy!

MY LITTLE DANTIES said...

so cute!!!!! i cant believe he wasnt scared of the loud nose of the mower what a big helper!!!!

Wendy Birmingham said...

Misty, that is so stinking cute. I MISS that boy and his big brother! I can't wait to get down there again. May, May, May, May!!

Heidi said...

That is so cute! Your little man helping your big man! Cute blog:-)

Mindy said...

I LOVE that first picture of him! So cute! Glad hes feeling better.

Tiffany said...

Alex has that same mower and likes to follow me (yes, I said me) around when I mow the lawn too! Such good helpers!