Wednesday, March 11, 2009

rock show


Riley's school had their annual rock show. He has been looking forward to this all month! Each child was to bring their collection and then display them for the other classes to come see. Moms and dads were invited too! We collected rocks from our backyard and my mom had some really cool ones from her garden she gave Riley to use. He did really good showing his rocks and talked about each one.

9 comments:

McKinna said...

thats funny! (can't wait till Dev is in school!)

Mindy said...

Thats just precious!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

He is SO cute! A rock show...I was thinking of a different rock show when I saw the title. LOL

thegatewoodfamily said...

that is so cute! I love his hair! I love the top picture he looks so proud of his little collection.

Kellie DeMille said...

Riley is cool!

Bonnie R. Paulson said...

How double cool is that! what a smart little turkey. How's the heat down there?

birmingham family said...

No heat yet! Suppose to be in the 80's next week....it will be nice! I like when it's hot! If only the wind would go away!

Big Daddy Gary said...

Rock on Riley.... You did great!!!!

Tyler and Rachael said...

Geology rocks!