I found all these disks that had photos we needed to download to our computer and ran across some of Riley when he was just days old. Then I was comparing them to Austin and just to see the difference between them.
Riley was 16 days early- 7 lbs 5 oz and 21 inches long.
Austin was 10 days early- 9 lbs 8 oz and 21 inches long.
What a difference 2 pounds can make!
7 comments:
oh my gosh! Austin was a big boy! Riley had such skinny little legs! You have two stinkin cute little boys!
wow! that is a BIG difference. Did you have gestational diabetes or just a big baby? Chubby babies are so cute!
heck yes it is a HUGE difference! cute lil' Riley looks sooo little in that pic! ADORABLE!
I had just a big baby! But big babies do run in the family.
I wish I could look that different if I lost 2 lbs. What cute little guys they both are - I'm looking forward to my own cuddly infant.
freaking so cute! Thats so funny how different they were!
I was scared that Hailey would be a big baby after my sister (who's a foot shorter than me and I am short) had a baby 10 pounds 8 oz!
Post a Comment