Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Uh-Oh

Austin

+ chalk

=THIS!!!

AND THIS!!!
The boys were playing outside and Austin came inside. I was on the computer and he came to the gate and started saying, "Uh-Oh!" He said it about 5 times when I realized in his hand was chalk! Came out to the living room and he showed me his artwork, still saying, "Uh-Oh!" and then, "Oh No!"
Oh, the exciting life of a sneaky two year old! Last week it was the stairs. The only thing I am happy about is that it is washable!

13 comments:

thegatewoodfamily said...

oh my gosh! He is lucky he is so cute. I think I would have had a complete melt down lol, hope it all came out.

Lindsay said...

Oh my! I guess lucky it is chalk and not marker or something. But still....

Shelly Benson said...

How funny that he came and told you about it afterward - like he knew it was wrong. Makes me think that it might have been premeditated. :)

Tyler and Rachael said...

in the words of Nelson Munts...Ha Ha...that sucks though

Bonnie R. Paulson said...

Oh CRAP!!!

Mindy said...

Thats funny he was saying oh no! Was it hard to get off?

birmingham family said...

It dusted right off! Lucky for him!

McKinna said...

ahh man! lil' boys.... your right, good thing it was just chalk!!

Kellie DeMille said...

I will now be taking the chalk I got Tyson, so he can draw like Austin, and be dumping them! I knew I didn't want to start chalk drawings for a reason.

Emily Graham said...

oh no! I'm so glad it came out for you, Misty! He knew he was in trouble...

Big Daddy Gary said...

time to take the chalk away and find something else that will interest him, maybe, oh, I don't know, you figure it out.....

Amanda said...

oh, that is funny! You weren't kidding, he got the couches good!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Oh dang! Gotta love those sneaky boys! Lucky it came off so easily