My mom ordered some books for Riley and when she brought him home from school on Thursday, he asked her to read one....then another one....then another one. So, the boys sat with her and she read all of them!
Austin was such a trooper for his surgery. He was happy to drink apple juice (he has a sensitive tummy so he does not get him at home) and did really well recovering. He got home and laid done on the couch with his pillow, blanket, and his throw up bucket (only needed twice!) and we watched shows on tv. My mom brought us lunch and by then he was happy (meds kicked in real nice) and ate some lunch with his cousins who came to visit. I love how he kept putting his hands behind his head!

Because he had to have surgery, I went out the night before and bought him the racin' ramp garage. By the afternoon, he was up and ready to play. He loves cars and I wanted something to make him feel better!

He slept all night; only up once for a drink of water and went back to sleep. He did so much better this time with the tubes (last year when he had this done, he was up most of the night screaming) so I was very happy that he slept! I was anticipating a long night with little sleep.
He has been up and running all morning, he hates the medicine he has to take, and especially hates the drops for his ears!!! Only 3 days of that and then he will be done.
7 comments:
Aww! I remember when my Austin had tubes put in his ears. I hate that he had to be put out and then worried about him throwing up cause I don't deal well with that. Glad that Austin's surgery went rather well. Good luck with the ear drops!
That toy is awesome! It was only $35, I would have paid more. Man, you are lucky with the kids who actually sleep. I wouldn't know what that's like:) Hope Austin's tubes do well this time. No more ear infections please! Poor little guy.
I'm so glad it went well! What a relief for all of you.
Mack has that same car garage - all little boys seem to love it.
oh he is the man! he looks sooo cute with his hands behind his head.... poor lil' guy! Glad things went well, and hope he gets back to his good ol' self ASAP!!
Oh im so glad everything went well, and he slept! So cute on the couch with all of his essentials!
Hey misty,
Ugh. I am so sorry. I was thinking (as i was running around the house getting things for Tay) that you would be going through it too. Tay's meds hit her kind of hard and she was nauseous. I am SO glad Mr. Austin did well. I hope you are getting rest too.
Talk to you later. (All of mine got a cough too yuck).
Glad you all survived the surgery and that everything went well. It is so sad when they have to go through things like that.
Post a Comment