Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lied Discovery Museum

We took the boys to the Lied Discovery Museum since Brad has had a couple of days off. It was especially nice since it is indoors and gets us out of this heat!!! Brad and I haven't been since we were little so it was fun taking the boys.

Austin in the airplane. He loved being free and running all around the place.


Riley and the bubbles- one of the greatest things discovered!!!! Even my kids LOVE bubbles!

Austin found the water REALLY quick- and then was wet the rest of our trip.

Brad took Riley on the "pull your self up" thing. Riley tried by himself but found that dad could do it better- so then it was always with his dad.

Riley wanted to know all about the bugs. Then he was having them get eaten by the bigger ones and just goofing off.
We had a lot of fun- Riley wants to go again tomorrow. He so did not want to leave but they needed lunch and naps!

4 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

Wow, that looks like great fun. We have to go!

Mindy said...

Man, that place got a lot cooler from when I remember it! I love Childrens museums! So fun! Cute pictures!

McKinna said...

so cute! thats funny- we have like the same pics from there! Dal LOVED the water, and Dev LOVED the plane! how funny!

Hugs for Hailey said...

I need to go again, last time I went they were "restructuring" and everything was gone (still charged us full price though) I remember going into the "Shadow Freeze" exhibit when I was a kid