On Saturday, my sister and I each packed the kids in the car, stopped at McDonald's to grab dinner, then headed to the water park to COOL DOWN!!! Very bad day to attempt this- the park was PACKED. Not just lots of people packed, but cars lined up the entire street packed. So it was off to my house! Donnette stopped at her place and grabbed the kiddie pool; we were determined to get these kids worn out for a better sleep!
Riley was disappointed to not go to the water park, but McDonald's made him feel a little better!
I think we need a bigger pool! The kids brought in all the balls we have to splash. The slide made its way in too!

11 comments:
Wow! it looks like they had a blast! I am so not looking forward to the heat!! I guess it just means more trips to yogurt land!!
How cute they are!! I love their matching swimsuits. You are so good about things like that!
Ah....to be a kid again. McDonalds, pool, popsicles. Now that's the life!
I love the kids packed into that little pool! Too cute. Could Riley sit down? Poor guy.
That is like the water park by our house, it is always packed! Looks like you guys still had a ton of fun anyway! Cute kids:-)
Fun fun fun! I love that you match your boys, it is so cute!
That was fun, we are going to have to do it again.
So cute! Mason saw the pictures and asked if he could go to Riley's house to jump on his trampline. I told him this summer for sure!! That little Kennedy is just too cute!!
Such cute pics of them all!
You guys have the cutest little ones. How fun!!!
So fun! I hate that it's so hot here already but at least you have a fun way for your kids to cool down and get worn out...double bonus! :)
Post a Comment