Wednesday, June 3, 2009

graduation day

Riley had his pre-school graduation last week. My camera broke during the beginning of the program (of course- luckily, my sister had her super fancy one so I will get lots from her) but I wanted to get some pictures up before I forgot. It was so exciting to see him graduate. He had been going to school a lot for the practices and it was all we were talking about in May. They wore cute graduation gowns ands caps. They kept the 2009 tassel and got a 2009 tee shirt that has all the kids signatures on it.


They did lots of cute songs. One was with them using the "lemi sticks". The y would tap in the air, on the floor, all while singing the song. Riley has never really been a singing boy- he doesn't like to sing much at home or church, so it was really neat to see him sing with the kids!

He was so excited to have his family there for his graduation and after we all went to get frozen yogurt! Now, it's off to kindergarden- which he wanted to go to the next day!!!

4 comments:

thegatewoodfamily said...

He looks to stinkin cute in his little graduation gown! I can't believe he is going to be in Kindergarden.

McKinna said...

SO cute! He looks like such a big boy!!!

Kellie DeMille said...

Yeah Riley! Where has the time gone?!?

Mindy said...

So cute! Thats cute he wanted to go to kindergarten the next day!! Still cant believe how big he is!