
I love having an island in my kitchen- except now Austin is tall enough to reach whatever is put on it! He has been- for months- pushing a chair over to it so he can swipe all the goods he wants- the only reason he has been caught is because the chairs make noise across the floor as he is pushing it- he hasn't caught on that I can hear him and then stop him in the process!
Tonight Brad left some chips on the counter and Austin, deciding he was still hungry, went over and helped himself. Dang those tippy- toes!
5 comments:
haha, cute boy.
those are Cafe Rio chips... I would know those anywhere. What a smart little boy.
It's your own fault for marrying such a tall guy. My kids can hardly reach anything, but they are learning to climb, which totally sucks :)
Sneaky aren't they!!
I would sneak anything Cafe Rio too ;)
Post a Comment