We had a birthday party for Riley with ALL the family- Brad's family came down Christmas day and we were excited they were able to be here for it- with just family alone we have a full house- lots of fun!!!
Singing Happy Birthday to Riley. This year he wanted a Darth Vader cake- he like the bad guys- should I be worried?!
Eating cake and ice cream with the cousins. I was determined not to have any cake leftover so they got good size pieces!
He had so much fun and is already planning for next year. "You know, for when I turn 7."
7?!
I don't want to think of it!!!
3 comments:
I think you I would be worried about Riley liking the bad guys, but Luke is such a weeny I think you can let it slide in this case! I'm sad I went and got Riley a present, if I had known he liked money the best I would have given him cash, Oh well I guess I'll know for next year. Still can't believe you have a 6 year old!!
We had so much fun Mason is still talking about it! Oh, I got a cute picture of Riley with his cake ill send it to you! Slow down Riley! I cant believe youre already 6!!
That was so fun Misty! Can't belive he is 6 either!!?? Dang! 2 cute tho...
and for ME, note to self; DON'T sit behind the b-day boy! hahaha!
Post a Comment