Saturday, November 27, 2010

another Christmas ornament

Every year we each buy one more ornament for our Christmas tree. When Hobby Lobby first opened a couple of months ago, I told the boys that's where we would go this year to get a new ornament.

We got the tree up this week and since then Riley has been begging to get out our ornaments and to go get our new one for the tree. After going around looking at Christmas lights- another one of our favorite outings for the holiday- we headed over to Hobby Lobby.

They have a hugh selections and I thought we would be there for a while but both of them picked theirs out rather quickly and we were on our way home.

Riley picked out a Santa nutcracker.



This was Austin's second choice. His first one was broken as the girl who rang us up wrapped it and they didn't have another one of the same. He LOVES everything Santa!



I picked out a candy one!

1 comment:

thegatewoodfamily said...

such a cute tradition! Austin looks so sad, or maybe he just isn't thrilled about having his pic taken!