Thursday, January 22, 2009

the lil cowboy

While at my parents, Austin was playing with a hat he found......he loves to wear hats! He is always trying to take Brad's and Riley's hats when they have them within his reach! He looked too cute matching his grandpa so, of course, I had to bust out the camera. Oh, but I didn't have it with me....so I grabbed my mom's, took the picture, had my dad copy them to a flash drive (which is now on my keychain so I can do this method again), came home and put them on my computer.
Grandpa and Austin both wearing their cowboy hats.
Austin kept leaning back for the pictures!!! But at least his says "cheese" for me. So much better now then a couple of months ago when he would have NOTHING to do with any picture taking!!!
Riley, being the most typical of the bigger brother, could not be left out of the picture taking! Anytime I have the camera out, he needs his picture taken too!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Love those boys! I cannot believe hes gonna be two so soon!!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

So cute in the little cowboy hats!

Shelly Benson said...

Great pictures!

Flash drive, huh? I think you're more tech savvy than you think - I wouldn't know how to use one of those.