Monday, July 27, 2009

little independent

Austin, my sneaky child, started pulling the chair over to the island counter to get what he wants off it- MY SODA!!! Or what he calls, "water". Everything is water! He took some toys up there for a better place to play and this is now his favorite thing to do!


CAUGHT!!! I share everything with my kids except my Diet Coke. Especially my Diet Coke (with vanilla added) from Sonic.


Playing with his "bears". Riley loved these when he was this age too.


Taking another sip....apparently when the camera is out, it is ok to drink from it! I had to move to the the other countertop by the sink. I hope he doesn't figure it out too soon. I also had to move my cell phone!


He found the bananas next and had to have one!


He loves getting his picture taken- such a cheeser!


Oops! Found the bubble gum! Had to move that to another drawer too! Austin wants to be indpendent- he has to do everything for himself (like his brother). He does not want any help- it's fun to watch to see what he'll do next!

8 comments:

Mindy said...

what a little ham! So cute! No pictures of those new gorgeous appliances?!

thegatewoodfamily said...

cute pics! He is such a funny little boy! he is a smart and determined boy and knows that anything that comes out of a sonic cup is pure heaven!

Heidi said...

That is totally cute! He is Mr. Independent! I like that 3 basket thing on your counter... where did you get it?

Kellie DeMille said...

Children are the greatest aren't they? Just wait til he pulls the chair over so he can jump off of the island. That's what Tyson would do anyway.

birmingham family said...

Heidi- got it at Costco when we moved in like 2 1/2 years ago. I love Costco, but they are always changing their stuff!
Kellie- he would only do it once.....

Bonnie R. Paulson said...

I LOVE THIS POST! I miss you guys!

Shelly Benson said...

How do you say "no" to that face!?! He is too cute.

McKinna said...

what a cute lil' stinker!!