Thursday, December 17, 2009

multicultural feast at riley's school

Riley's class had their multicultural program this morning with both the kindergarden classes participating. Riley has been practicing his part and was excited to bring a treat to share. I got a couple of little videos on my camera- before I realized I forgot the extra batteries- which you ALWAYS seem to need!!!


This was Riley's part:
Zebras live in Africa
Lions and elephants too
The pyramids are found here
They're filled with mummies- OOH.....


This is the hello song- Riley was so cute- he never wants to sing for us and I was surprised he actually did it. Side note- I have had this song stuck in my head all day- so you are for-warned!


This is the song- He's Got the Whole World in His Hands





1 comment:

Kellie DeMille said...

Too cute!!! What a good boy who will participate in the program. Mine would stand like a bum and not do anything!