Wednesday, December 23, 2009

riley's gingerbread house

On the last day of class before the break, Riley's class made gingerbread houses. He was so excited! He got to do it all by himself and got to decorate it- without his little brother trying to eat everything and messing it up- such a nice day! I got to go help with his class- it was fun to see how he does at school. I told him after Christmas is over, we will have to throw it away- and make new ones next year. So we took a picture to remember what he did at school. I insisted he be in the picture- he is in such a funny phase- he does not want his picture taken- my child, who usually anytime the camera is out HAS to be in it- he is days away from being 6- is this what I have to look forward to?!

3 comments:

McKinna said...

very cute!
& Holy crap! He looks sooo big in that pic! 6 has totally changed him... ;)

Kellie DeMille said...

What a funny boy. Right when you think you have figured them out they throw you for a loop! I think his haircut makes him look older! Can you believe he's going to be 6?

Sheri said...

I love it!