Monday, December 14, 2009

vegas cold weather

I seriously don't know how people can function with the snow- this is what Austin looks like when we take Riley to school in the morning. Today was 37 degrees when we left the house. You can see your breath and IT IS COLD!!! We didn't have any wind this morning- that wind is a killer!



Austin does not like his gloves- so I bundle him up with as much as he lets me. His hands are usually out of the blanket too- but for a minute I had him convinced he could keep them under the blanket. The whole time we are walking, he kept asking, "where are they?" And also asking where his Woody toy was.
So far, I have only driven Riley to school once- we are so close and he likes to walk to school- I figure we can suck it up and walk- there are only so many days before it is blazing again. I am one not to count until summer!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

So so cute! You are so good, I would throw everyone in the car and drive him!

Sheri said...

Aw, he looks like a little baby. :)

Heidi said...

I was just telling my hubby the other day that I was tired of being COLD! I hate snow, and I am sure glad that it doesn't snow here in Vegas! Can't wait for summer again!

Kellie DeMille said...

Ode to summer...When will this awful weather end?