Anytime Brad or I are on the computer, Austin comes over to us and says, "up there?" Or rather, he says some version of that- it is cute though. 9 times out of 10 I tell him no- why would I be on the computer with him all over me?! I have things to do- but when his dad is home- watch out- 9 times out of 10- he lets him up! Which is cute- he knows already who he should ask. What a good dad!
Brad even lets him mess around with the keyboard and push the buttons- which now all of our pictures in our files are 10 times too big! Any help? Does anyone know how to fix this?!
2 comments:
Sorry, no ideas on how to help with the pictures. Brad has more patience than I do. The kids drive me crazy if I am on the computer with them!
Yeah, Brads way more patient than me too! I hate it when they come around and try to touch stuff! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment